
Special Quilt
I guess you might can tell by looking at most of my quilts they are a lot of them Sun Bonnet Sue just all different. I love tht pattern and I have several of them. Now this partucilar quilt is special in that it was pieced and set together by me and then the First Methodist Church in Claremore that I belong to the quilting group quilted it. I was so pleased to be able to quilt with these lovely ladies that were in our group.
This quilt has a lot of quilting and if you will notice a little butterfly in each block. I put a butterfly in each of the Sun Bonnett Sue quilt that I make. Some are fancier than others. Actually the more I make the better I get in quilting and the fancier I made the blocks. The next one after this one I really did a lot of extra work. Quilts are memories that are made one stitch at a time. I am so proud to own several quilts that I have made over the years. I sleep every night with one of the quilts summer and winter you will find one on my bed.
Truly Memories Last Forever.
I guess you might can tell by looking at most of my quilts they are a lot of them Sun Bonnet Sue just all different. I love tht pattern and I have several of them. Now this partucilar quilt is special in that it was pieced and set together by me and then the First Methodist Church in Claremore that I belong to the quilting group quilted it. I was so pleased to be able to quilt with these lovely ladies that were in our group.
This quilt has a lot of quilting and if you will notice a little butterfly in each block. I put a butterfly in each of the Sun Bonnett Sue quilt that I make. Some are fancier than others. Actually the more I make the better I get in quilting and the fancier I made the blocks. The next one after this one I really did a lot of extra work. Quilts are memories that are made one stitch at a time. I am so proud to own several quilts that I have made over the years. I sleep every night with one of the quilts summer and winter you will find one on my bed.
Truly Memories Last Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment