
Candice Elaine First Quilt
When Candi was a little girl she wanted to make a quilt. She would see me quilting a lot and she wanted to make one for her doll. So we cut her up some blocks and she would sit by me and with her little sewing box she would piece the blocks. She did them all by herself and then we together set it together and she tacked it. Candi did a lot of things when she was little just like I would do. She could stand on a chair and make a pie crust right along with me. Candi also loved to make cookies and she would cut them out and the whole thing except I would not let her use the oven. I hope now that she has a little girl our sweet little Kyleigh Marie that she will teach her some of the things that I taught her back in those days. Candi was the Joy of my life and still is except now she has to share it with Kyleigh Marie. More Memories That Have Lasted Forever
No comments:
Post a Comment