Monday, February 2, 2009

YO YO Quilt


This is a different quilt in fact I would not call it a quilt but a throw but the pattern called it a quilt. This one took a very long time and lots of little circles gathered up to make the yo yo's. When I got enough made I then by hand sewed each one together to make it the size I wanted.
I made this quilt and gave it to my friend and boss at the hospital in Claremore. Vicki Couch liked this and I told her if she ever got married (smile) I would give it to her. Well I didnt wait until she got married I decided to give it to her for her Birthday one year. It was a very colorful quilt and took a lot of circles and each one made by hand.
I never made another one like it but consider it to be one of my prettiest quilts that I have ever made. Good Memories in this quilt from the beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment