Sampler Quilt
This is one of the first quilts that I made. I use to watch a quilting show on tv and the lady taught the quilt by the block method. Each block was made and quilted and then they were set together to make the whole quilt. Turns out that this is not my favorite method for quilting and the only one that I made like that. It gave me a chance to work with several different styles of blocks and materials which is good practice for a beginner quilter. I find that quilting is a very relaxing hobby and one that I have enjoyed for many years. I still love to quilt and have a quilt of some kind going at all times. Quilts are Memories That Last Forever.
This is one of the first quilts that I made. I use to watch a quilting show on tv and the lady taught the quilt by the block method. Each block was made and quilted and then they were set together to make the whole quilt. Turns out that this is not my favorite method for quilting and the only one that I made like that. It gave me a chance to work with several different styles of blocks and materials which is good practice for a beginner quilter. I find that quilting is a very relaxing hobby and one that I have enjoyed for many years. I still love to quilt and have a quilt of some kind going at all times. Quilts are Memories That Last Forever.
Blue Work Quilt
This little quilt is one that I made for Kyleigh Marie and it is what is normally called "Red Work" however I did this one in blue thread to match the border. This little pattern of Sun Bonnet Sue gatherinig eggs is another favorite of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment