
This little quilted bear is a special bear. I made it some years ago. My great Aunt Arlie had given me a box of stuff and a old worn out quilt was in it. This quilt was just nearly thread bearing and I wanted to do something with it so I found the best parts of it which were the parts that hung off the side of the bed this makinig it not so worn. I cut those part away and made three of these bears. One for Linda and one for Shelba Lou and one for me. I sadly dont know what happen to Linda's and hope SHelba still has hers. I treasure mine because if I am right these were made from a quilt that either Aunt Arlie had made or Grandma Ward. So lots of Memories in this little red and white bear. Also a note the little stool that the bear is sitting on was made by Grandpa Zinn out of grape vines or so I was told. That also is a treasure. I have re-upostered the top but the bottom still in tack.
No comments:
Post a Comment