Sunday, May 31, 2009


This Little Quilt was made for Candi when she was little for a doll quilt. She played with it and her baby dolls.



The story about this little bear is that I made some crazy patch material and cut out the bear and this was when Candi was a little girl. She loved that bear and she named it PaPa Bob and still today Kyleigh plays with it and loves it as well. It has held up pretty well after all these years of pretty rough play.
The little chair that the bear is sitting on is out of the Old Methodist Church in Claremore which a friend Anawake Dawson gave me when they sold the old church to build the new one. I loved that chair because it reminded me of the one I sat at in the Methodist Church in Lone Wolf where I went as a little girl and up until I married. Good Memories of that Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment